Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 10 min
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
25g clarified butter - melted
- Put the milk and water in a bowl.
- Sieve the pinole and salt in another bowl.
- Make a small crater in the middle of the pinole mound. Add the eggs and egg yolk in the hole and mix with a beater. Slowly add the milk and water mix to avoid making lumps.
- Add the melted and clarified butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover the mix and put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- To cook, heat a nub of butter in a non-sticky pan. Wait till the pan is hot! Make a small disk in the centre of the pan. Wait till one side of the crèpe is a golden brown before flipping them over.
Make sure you eat your pinole crèpes when they’re still warm. We strongly recommend eating them with chocolate, jam, or lemon juice and sugar!